"The Commit to Get Fit program is 100% the best thing I have done for myself in the last 10 years."
April, 2018 Program Participant
Commit to Get Fit is a wellness program unlike any other! This is not a quick diet fix or workout plan. It is a comprehensive wellness program designed to provide an education on how to manage your weight properly and prevent chronic disease.
You will learn the fundamental aspects of:
- weight loss
- behavior change
- stress management
Additionally you will be educated on fitness principles and learn how to incorporate cardiovascular, strength and core/flexibility training into your daily routine.
Typical results based on 1200 participants
- Average weight loss between 5 - 20 lbs
- Average waist size reduction 2 inches
- Drop in blood pressure & cholesterol
- Improvements in other metrics such as heart rate, strength, flexibility, & percent body fat, improved sleeping habits, and decreased stress levels.
- Two comprehensive health risk assessments - blood work, body composition, medical history, lifestyle, fitness measures and more at the beginning and end of the program
- Two individual nutrition counseling sessions with a Registered Dietitian
- Weekly 2-hour group session: 1 hour discussion/lecture on the following topics: nutrition, stress management, dining out, understanding food labels, behavior modification and 1 hour of exercise that will cover: proper use of equipment, basic strength training, group exercise classes, and more
- MYZONE Heart Rate Monitor
- Nutrition and Exercise tracking and evaluation
- Group camaraderie and support
- Constant Access to Wellness Coach/Registered Dietitian
- Commit to Get Fit Workbook
- Fitness Assessment
Upcoming Informational Session:
- Thursday, January 3rd, 6:30 - 8:00 pm
- Tuesday, January 15th, 6:30 - 8:00 pm
Next Session Dates:
- Thursday, January 10th, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
- Wednesday, January 16th, 6:30 - 8:00 pm
- Tuesday, January 22nd, 6:30 - 8:00 pm
Classes to be held at Cedardale Andover, 307 Lowell Street, Andover, MA 01810.
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Health Care
- Fallon Community
- Neighborhood Health Plan