HealthyLIVING 90 Day Wellness Program
"The HealthyLIVING(formerly HealthyCARE) program is 100% the best thing I have done for myself in the last 10 years."
April, 2018 Program Participant
The HealthyLIVING program is a wellness program unlike any other weight loss plan. No cleansing, deprivation, or supplements involved, just real food and lots of it. If you are suffering from pre-diabetes or diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and/or obesity, then this program is crucial for you. You will learn the fundamental aspects of nutrition, exercise, weight loss, behavior change, and stress management. Additionally you will be educated on fitness principles and learn how to incorporate cardiovascular, strength and core/flexibility training into your daily routine. The group format allows you regular accountability from your coach and classmates to more effectively reach your goals.
- Pre- and Post-health risk assessments - cholesterol, blood pressure, body composition, medical history, stress and fitness measures, nutrition habits and other health measures
- One individual nutrition counseling sessions with a Registered Dietitian
- 12 Weekly 2-hour group sessions: 1 hour discussion/lecture on nutrition and behavior modification topics and 1 hour of exercise that will cover: proper use of equipment, basic strength training, group exercise classes, and more
- HealthyLIVING Manual
- MYZONE Heart Rate Monitor Rental
- Exercise Guidance
- Fitness and Meal Plans
- Group Camaraderie and Support
- Regular Communication with your Wellness Coach/Registered Dietitian
Typical results based on 1200 participants
- Average weight loss between 5 - 20 lbs
- Average waist size reduction 2 inches
- Drop in blood pressure & cholesterol
- Improvements in other metrics such as heart rate, strength, flexibility, & percent body fat, improved sleeping habits, and decreased stress levels.
Upcoming Informational Session: TBD
Next Session Dates: January, 2021
Program will be offered in person as well as virtually. In person spots are limited. In person classes will be held at Cedardale Health + Fitness, 931 Boston Road, Haverhill, MA 01835.
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Health Care
- Fallon Community
- Allways Health Plan
*Must medically qualify
Enter your information below to receive information on how you can get started at Cedardale Health & Fitness.