Commit to Get Fit Informational - Wed, July 15th at 7:00 pm
A wellness program unlike any other! This is not a quick diet fix or workout plan. It is a comprehensive wellness program designed to provide an education on how to manage your weight properly and prevent chronic disease. You will learn the fundamental aspects of nutrition, exercise, weight loss, behavior change, and stress management. Additionally you will be educated on fitness principles and learn how to incorporate cardiovascular, strength and core/flexibility training into your daily routine.
TYPICAL RESULTS BASED ON 1200 PARTICIPANTS
- Average weight loss 17.5 lbs
- Average waist size reduction 2 inches
- Average blood pressure drop of 11 points
- Average cholesterol drop of 24 points
- With improvements in other metrics such as heart rate, strength, flexibility, & percent body fat, improved sleeping habits, and decreased stress levels.
Click for complete program information and next session dates. Please register for information session with Samantha McCarthy at email@example.com
Enter your information below to receive information on how you can get started at Cedardale Health & Fitness.