Tennis Clinic: How to Control Your Mind
Tennis Pro Alison Shanahan kicks off this new 6-week clinic series that looks on the mental challenges players face and focuses on how to create the best version of ourselves while we are on the court for enhanced performance and enjoyment.
Day: Tuesdays starting March 12th
Time: 10:30 am - 12:00 noon
Fee: $30 per clinic
If you answer Yes to any of these questions this clinic is for you!
- Do you find yourself battling your own thoughts while you are practicing or playing tennis?
- Do you wonder if you had no fear, no limits and no bounds with your thoughts what your performance would be?
- Do you set limits in your mind that become reality on the court?
- Do you struggle with stressors, in other areas of your life, that affect your ability to learn and compete?
This clinic will combine on court and off court drills that will work out your brain in conjunction with your tennis muscles.
- Positivity as an advantage - Boosting your performance through mindset.
- Types of failures, insight into failing while performing at the outer edges of your ability
- Helping your partner play at their optimum while performing at your personal best.
Enter your information below to receive information on how you can get started at Cedardale Health & Fitness.