Locker Room Courtesies
Shared space requires respect for each other so please help out by following these basic locker room courtesies:
- No photos or videos of any kind are permitted in the locker rooms
- Daily lockers are any locker that does not have a silver R at the top of it. Daily lockers should be locked with your own code while working out. All belongings should be removed when you leave for the day.
- All long lockers regardless of location are daily lockers and available for anyone to use.
- Lockers with a silver R at the top indicates it is a Rental Locker. If you are interested in renting a locker please inquire at Reception for pricing and availability
- Out of respect for each other we ask that you store additional, unloced items in the cubbies below the benches so we can keep the floors clear and safe for all
- Our closing team empties all daily lockers after the club is closed every night. Leftover items are held at Reception and are donated or disposed of on the 1st and 15th of every month
Thank you in advance for your cooperation!