Our indoor elevated track is 1/10 of a mile with the world renowned Mondo track surface. Please familiarize and adhere to the track and turf bridge rules and guidelines:
- This area is for those 14 years old and older.*
- Juniors 10 - 13 years old may use under the direct supervision of an accompanied parent, trainer or responsible adult.*
- Directional lighting will indicate walking/running directions. Please use caution when changing lanes, and entering and exiting the track.
- Runners use the inside lanes, walkers and strollers use the outside lanes.
- Loitering, throwing objects and hanging over the railings is prohibited.
- Weighted sleds and small equipment can be used on track and bridge. Ask for assistance if needed.
- Refrain from viewing cell phones while using the track area.
- All personal belongings need to be stored in a locker.
- At times there will be group classes using the track and turf area.
*Junior Members age 12 - 13 who have completed the Youth Certification Program are able to use all Fitness areas of the club unsupervised.