Guest PoliciesGuest Policy
Members may bring multiple guests at one time up to a maximum of 8 per membership account. The same guest can only access the club one time per month. Guests visiting from out of town (greater than 25 miles) are exempt from the one time per month limit.
To reduce wait time at our check in we request that Members complete this Guest Request Form the day prior to the visit. If there are problems related to the usage policy a member of our Reception Staff will reach out.
Guest Fees(eff May 1st 2023):
$30 per adult (18 years +)
$20 per child (2 - 17 years)*
$10 per child (12 - 23 months)
All adult guests must show a valid ID.
*Juniors under 14 years of age do not have access to the indoor workout facilities.
- Cedardale does not host parties or functions.
- Picnic and patio tables can not be reserved for large groups.
- Our outdoor facility is to be shared by all Members and their Guests.
- Guests are required to follow the same policies, rules and usage regulations as Members.
- Cedardale is a smoke and vape free campus.
- No alcohol can be brought into or out of Cedardale. We offer alcohol for purchase.
Enter your information below to receive information on how you can get started at Cedardale Health & Fitness.