Cedardale Health + Fitness is happy to accommodate our members with a Medical Hold. To qualify for a Medical Hold a Member must meet the following criteria:
- The Medical Hold Form must be completed and submitted to the Cedardale Bookkeeping Department
- A doctor's note must be included with the form
- The doctor's note must state the Member's name and that the Member is not currently able to exercise
- Medical Holds are offered up to 12 months
- If renewal is required an updated doctor's note is required to continue on a medical hold
Membership Dues: While on Medical Hold no membership dues will be collected.
Membership Account Status: A Medical Hold is valid for 12 months. If you as a member have not contacted us by the end of the 12th month on hold your account will be moved to a cancelled status and you will be subject to an enrollment fee if you decide to rejoin.
Lockers: If you are renting a locker and choose to keep your locker while on Medical Hold locker rental fees will be charged during your hold period. If you choose not to maintain your rental locker please be aware that there is no guarantee that a locker will be available to rent when you return from your Hold.
Note: A Member on Medical Hold will not have access to the club as a Member or a Guest while on Hold.
Forms can be scanned/emailed as well as delivered by mail or person to:
Cedardale Health + Fitness
931 Boston Road
Haverhill, MA 01835
Attn: Karen Arsenault
Email: [email protected]
Enter your information below to receive information on how you can get started at Cedardale Health & Fitness.