Taste of Health Online Courses
Have you tried to change your eating habits for the better, trying different diets and searching the internet for “healthy” recipes, only to burn out and feel like you have failed?
Our NEW Taste of Health: Online Nutrition and Culinary Education Series provides you with a proven system to get nourishing and delicious meals to the table fast without breaking a sweat in the kitchen. In just 4 weeks, you'll have a repertoire of meals and snacks you can count on to deliver big nutrition without the hassle.
STOP wasting time and money on “diets” that don’t work and take-out food that sabotages your health goals.
Here’s what to expect from our Taste of Health series:
- Nutrition lessons to learn about specific medical conditions or health-related topics delivered by our Registered Dietitians
- Cooking videos that illustrate how to make health-supporting meals and snacks using kitchen and pantry essentials (no fancy cooking skills required!)
- Weekly food lists with corresponding meal plans that are 100% customizable to meet individual and family preferences
- Access to meal planning software to modify weekly meal plan, view nutrition facts, and print smart grocery list
- Resources to support you in building a healthy kitchen
Everything is delivered to you online so you can view the videos and information on your own time and at your own pace.
Nourish Your Gut
In this course, you will learn how to promote optimal gut health in the body to support digestion and a healthy gut microbiome. Learn more about the common problems in the gut underlying most health issues, the role diet, supplements, and lifestyle changes play in gut health, and the variety of food sources that promote gut health.
Fire Up Your Metabolism
Do you feel like your weight is stuck, no matter what you do for exercise and nutrition? Or do you feel like you are gaining weight, despite your best efforts to try to stay healthy? If this sounds familiar, then this is the perfect course for you!
Nutrition for Optimal Immunity
Learn how to keep your immune system as strong and resilient as possible. In this course, you will learn the basics of the immune system and how nutrition, exercise, supplements, and lifestyle practices affect your immunity.
Enter your information below to receive information on how you can get started at Cedardale Health & Fitness.