Intro to Strength Machines
Everyone can benefit from adding strength training to their schedule and muscle to their body! A great place to start is with our Hoist and FreeMotion weight stack machines on the second level of the club. A full body workout can be achieved using these machines.
This 30-minute overview will show you how these machines work so you can start working out your muscles!
Reasons to Strength Train:
- Build confidence
- Increase body mass - reduce body fat
- Change body shape
- Improve posture
- Improve coordination
- Make every day tasks easier
- Thursday, March 7th at 3pm
- Sunday, March 10th at 7:30am
- Monday - 11th at 10am
- Wednesday, March 27th at 10am
- Thursday, March 28th at 3pm
- Classes do fill up and we encourage you to register for the waitlist as we do see significant movement as people's schedules change.
- If you can not make a class you have registered for please be sure to cancel so those on the waitlist can attend.
Max participants is 6. Registration is required on the mobile app, member portal or at Reception 21 days prior to class time.
Instructor Mary Lynch or Ed DiChara will meet you at the strength machines on the second level of Fitness. Questions can be emailed to Mary at [email protected]