Download the file below for Cedardale's employment application. Complete and return to:
Cedardale Health + Fitness
931 Boston Road
Haverhill, MA 01835
Attn: Business Office
Scan and email:
Andrew Gunberg at [email protected]
If you have any questions please contact the Business Office at (978)373-1596.
Current Job Postings:
Membership Advisor - Full time position
Cedardale Health + Fitness the largest multipurpose health, fitness and wellness club in the Merrimack Valley is looking for a candidate who is passionate about a healthy lifestyle, believes in quality customer service and is eager to make a difference in people’s lives. Other key attributes are professionalism, relationship building, positive attitude, organized and dedicated to contributing to the overall success of the Cedardale community.
The Membership Advisor position is a sales position whose primary responsibility is to educate potential clients on the value of a Cedardale membership in aiding one to live an active and healthy lifestyle. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Effectively communicate the features, benefits and value of Cedardale’s products and services.
- Responding to leads received online, in-person and by phone in a timely manner.
- Ability to set appointments.
- Assess a lead’s needs and providing solutions utilizing one of Cedardale’s products or services.
- Onboard new members and post-sales follow up.
- Networking and outreach programs to increase lead generation.
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly and annual sales goals and other established KPIs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have 1-2 years of sales experience, preferably in Health and Wellness.
- Skilled at overcoming objections and closing sales.
- Comfortable on the phone.
- A team player and self-starter with excellent time management skills.
- Computer-savvy and comfortable learning and using CRMs and other club-based software.
- Driven to meet established sales goals and KPIs.
- Ability to stand for several hours in a single shift, physical agility and ability to lift 25 lbs.
This is a full-time, year-round position that requires a combination of days, nights and weekends. Competitive compensation package, complimentary fitness membership, and other employment benefits.
To apply for this position please submit your resume and cover letter to Andrew Gunberg, Executive Director at [email protected]
Swim Instructors - Part Time
Cedardale Health & Fitness is looking for Swim Instructors who are positive, polite, energetic, and work well with kids of all ages and abilities. The ideal candidates are team driven, have great communication skills, and believe in providing excellent customer service. Swim instructors will teach group and private lessons in a safe and fun environment.
Job Duties, Responsibilities, and Requirements:
● Experience with teaching children of different ages and levels
● Enjoy serving others
● Help to promote our swim lesson programs to members and swim lesson participants
● Provides a safe, clean and organized pool area
● Hold current WSI or at minimum of two years swim teaching experience
● CPR/AED and First Aid certified or become certified within 60 days of hire
Enter your information below to receive information on how you can get started at Cedardale Health & Fitness.