Download the file below for Cedardale's employment application. Complete and return to:
Cedardale Health + Fitness
931 Boston Road
Haverhill, MA 01835
Attn: Business Office
Scan and email:
Andrew Gunberg at [email protected]
If you have any questions please contact the Business Office at (978)373-1596.
Current Job Postings:
Swim Instructors - Part Time
Cedardale Health & Fitness is looking for Swim Instructors who are positive, polite, energetic, and work well with kids of all ages and abilities. The ideal candidates are team driven, have great communication skills, and believe in providing excellent customer service. Swim instructors will teach group and private lessons in a safe and fun environment.
Job Duties, Responsibilities, and Requirements:
● Experience with teaching children of different ages and levels
● Enjoy serving others
● Help to promote our swim lesson programs to members and swim lesson participants
● Provides a safe, clean and organized pool area
● Hold current WSI or at minimum of two years swim teaching experience
● CPR/AED and First Aid certified or become certified within 60 days of hire
Aquatic Director - Full Time
Enter your information below to receive information on how you can get started at Cedardale Health & Fitness.