Download the file below for Cedardale's employment application. Complete and return to:
Cedardale Health + Fitness
931 Boston Road
Haverhill, MA 01835
Attn: Business Office
Scan and email:
Andrew Gunberg at [email protected]
If you have any questions please contact the Business Office at (978)373-1596.
Current Job Postings:
Swim Instructors - Part Time
Cedardale Health & Fitness is looking for Swim Instructors who are positive, polite, energetic, and work well with kids of all ages and abilities. The ideal candidates are team driven, have great communication skills, and believe in providing excellent customer service. Swim instructors will teach group and private lessons in a safe and fun environment.
Job Duties, Responsibilities, and Requirements:
● Experience with teaching children of different ages and levels
● Enjoy serving others
● Help to promote our swim lesson programs to members and swim lesson participants
● Provides a safe, clean and organized pool area
● Hold current WSI or at minimum of two years swim teaching experience
● CPR/AED and First Aid certified or become certified within 60 days of hire
Reception/Front Desk - Part-time
The primary responsibility is to handle all member inquiries and respond in a friendly and efficient manner. Expected to provide the highest quality customer service to all members, nonmembers and internal customers. The reception area is the central hub for providing accurate information and maintaining consistent processes and procedures. The ideal team member has excellent communication and multitasking skills, attention to detail, a positive attitude, a strong work ethic and the ability to adapt to a changing role and work environment.
- Interact and communicate effectively with members, guests, and employees.
- Learn and use all club software and applications.
- Maintain sign-up and registrations for club activities including court reservations, tennis programs, group exercise classes, junior programs, social and special events.
- Greet potential new members and refer to Membership Advisor.
- Understand Cedardale processes and procedures and follow consistently.
- Promote Cedardale amenities, services and events.
- Understand the process/procedures for responding to an emergency situation.
- Understand and follow opening and closing procedures including cash handling and secure drop.
- Demonstrates professionalism with internal and external customers on a consistent basis.
- Other duties as required to maintain club safety.
Enter your information below to receive information on how you can get started at Cedardale Health & Fitness.