- Please inform your instructor of any injuries or medical issues.
- If you are new to a class, please arrive a few minutes early and let your instructor know so he/she can assist you with set up.
- Registration for all classes is required. Registration can be done on the ONLINE Portal, or the Cedardale App.
- Please be on time for class. If you are not in class at the start time, your spot will be given to someone on the wait list.
- If you cannot attend class, cancel your reservation at least an hour in advance to allow someone on the wait list to join.
- Clean all equipment after use. Disinfectant wipes are provided in all studios.
- Keep conversations to a minimum.
- No cell phone use during class.
- Wait until one class is over before entering the studio.
- Please dress appropriately for class. During the winter months, please bring a separate pair of shoes.
- Avoid the use of heavy perfumes or colognes.
- We highly recommend that you have a medical clearance before beginning any exercise program.
Enter your information below to receive information on how you can get started at Cedardale Health & Fitness.