- Masks are required at all times during class (effective Dec. 13th, 2020)
- Please allow at least 14 feet between you and another exerciser. Click for complete Covid-19 Protocol
- Please inform your instructor of any injuries or medical issues.
- Registration for all classes is required. Registration can be done on the ONLINE Portal, or the Cedardale App.
- Please be on time for class.
- If you cannot attend class, cancel your reservation at least an hour in advance to allow someone on the wait list to join.
- Keep conversations to a minimum.
- No cell phone use during class.
- Wait until one class is over before entering the studio.
- Please dress appropriately for class. During the winter months, please bring a separate pair of shoes.
- Avoid the use of heavy perfumes or colognes.
- We highly recommend that you have a medical clearance before beginning any exercise program.
Enter your information below to receive information on how you can get started at Cedardale Health & Fitness.