Track & Turf Bridge Rules
Our indoor elevated track is 1/10 of a mile with the world renowned Mondo track surface. Please familiarize and adhere to the track and turf bridge rules and guidelines:
- This area is for those 14 years old and older.*
- Juniors 10 - 13 years old may use under the direct supervision of an accompanied parent, trainer or responsible adult.*
- Directional lighting will indicate walking/running directions. Please use caution when changing lanes, and entering and exiting the track.
- Runners use the inside lanes, walkers and strollers use the outside lanes.
- Loitering, throwing objects and hanging over the railings is prohibited.
- Weighted sleds and small equipment can be used on track and bridge. Ask for assistance if needed.
- Refrain from viewing cell phones while using the track area.
- All personal belongings need to be stored in a locker.
- At times there will be group classes using the track and turf area.
*Junior Members age 12 - 13 who have completed the Youth Certification Program are able to use all Fitness areas of the club unsupervised.
Enter your information below to receive information on how you can get started at Cedardale Health & Fitness.