Track & Turf Bridge Rules
The Track is currently unavailable. We have repurposed the track to accommodate Covid-19 physical distancing requirments and moved cardio equipment onto the track. To the right are cardio pieces. To the left are Spin Bikes. Check the Group Ex Schedule for Spin Classes.
Our indoor elevated track is 1/10 of a mile with the world renowned Mondo track surface. Please familiarize and adhere to the track and turf bridge rules and guidelines:
- This area is for those 14 years old and older. Members age 10 - 13 may use only if directly accompanied by a parent, guardian or personal trainer.
- Directional lighting will indicate walking/running directions. Please use caution when changing lanes, and entering and exiting the track.
- Loitering, throwing objects and hanging over the railings is prohibited.
- All personal belongings need to be stored in a locker.
- Runners use the inside lanes, walkers and strollers use the outside lanes.
- Weighted sleds and small equipment can be used on track and bridge. Ask for assistance if needed.
- Refrain from viewing cell phones while using the track area.
- At times there will be group classes using the track and turf area.
Enter your information below to receive information on how you can get started at Cedardale Health & Fitness.