Our indoor elevated track is 1/10 of a mile with the world renowned Mondo track surface. Please familiarize and adhere to the track rules and guidelines:
- This area is for those 14 years old and older. Under 14 may use only if directly accompanied by a parent, guardian or personal trainer.
- Directional lighting will indicate walking/running directions. Please use caution when changing lanes, and entering and exiting the track.
- Throwing objects and hanging over the railings is prohibited.
- All personal belongings need to be stored in a locker or cubby.
- Runners use the inside lanes, walkers the outside lanes.
- Weighted sleds and small equipment can be used on track and bridge. Ask for assistance if needed.
- Parents with children in strollers may use the track.
- At times, there will be group classes in this area.
Enter your information below to receive information on how you can get started at Cedardale Health & Fitness.