- Please be on time for class allowing yourself a few extra minutes prior to class to set up your equipment or bike. This helps minimize class disruptions.
- Keep conversations to a minimum.
- No cell phone use during class.
- Wait until one class is over before entering the studio for the one that follows.
- Please dress appropriately for class. During the winter months, we ask that participants bring a separate pair of footwear to use in the studios to keep equipment and floors free of salt and sand.
- Avoid the use of heavy perfumes or colognes.
- Equipment that is being used in the studio, remains in the studio.
- A water bottle and towel are recommended.
- We highly recommend that you have medical clearance before beginning any exercise program.
Enter your information below to receive information on how you can get started at Cedardale Health & Fitness.