ADULT LAP SWIMMING
INDOOR LAP POOL - MAIN CLUB
Adult lap swimming (18+ years old) is available in our indoor pool the same hours as the club. Reserved lap lanes will be available at the following times:
Monday - Friday 5 am, 6 am, 7 am, 8 am, 9 am, 10 am
Saturday + Sunday 7am, 8 am, 9 am
- Lanes will be on a first come, first serve basis at all other times.
INDOOR LAP LANES at Cedarland Aquatic Center
Additional lap swimming is available at the Cedarland Aquatic Center Sept 16th through mid-May. Click on HERE for lap swimming at Aquatic Center. Must be a Cedardale Member to swim at Cedarland Aquatic Center
Please Note: Space is reserved for Northeast Rehabilitation Hospital Network in the Main Club pool(s) on the follow days, times, and pools:
Lap Pool 1 lane Tuesday + Thursday | 4:00 - 5:30 pm
Warm Pool 1 lane Tuesday + Thursday | 5:30 - 7:00 pm
NOTES for Indoor Lap Swimming:
- All lap swimming reservations are for 1 hour.
- 1 reservation per day per member please.
- Reservations will be held for 15 minutes after which if a swimmer has not checked-in with Reception the lane will become available.
- Please follow our lap swimming etiquette outlined HERE and posted on pool deck.
- If you are interested in an available lane while at the club and have not reserved one please give your name to the Reception Desk so they can contact you if a lane opens up.
- Reservations begin 24 hours in advance.
- All other times lap lanes are on a first come, first serve basis.
- The warm water pool is on a first come, first serve basis.
- CLICK to register on the Member Portal or use the Mobile App.
Enter your information below to receive information on how you can get started at Cedardale Health & Fitness.